Cheap, no-nonsense email
Let's get straight to the point:
- We host your email address.
- We're IMAP and POP3 compatible, so we work with most mail apps.
- Or you can use our webmail, powered by Roundcube.
- No arbitrary limits. Have as many users and store as much mail as you want.
- Bring as many of your own domains as you want, or use one of ours. No extra charges.
- It's cheap. Really, really cheap.
Let's say you only need one email address, and have 3 GB of data to store. For one year of use, this will cost:
For most use cases, Purelymail is the cheapest option available. Especially if you need more than one user. All of the plans above charge per user, but we don't. Check out our pricing page for more information. (For an in-depth explanation of this particular comparison, see here.)
What's the catch?
What you get here is purely mail.
We're not trying to bamboozle you with glossy images, or sell you a lofty ideal. If we have a gimmick, it's that we offer a known service at a low price. What you do with it is up to you.
An honest list of drawbacks
Based on our experience, here are our weak points:
- Occasionally, obscure email servers will block emails sent through us. Usually this can be resolved within a day or two.
- We don't have a 24/7 support staff, although we do try to get back to any inquiries within a day.
- Some features other providers have, such as calendar syncing, are not yet implemented.
- We're not for sending any type of unsolicited or marketing emails (you should use a dedicated marketing platform anyway).
- Our UI can be a little unpolished and unglamorous, if that bothers you.
Also, we're in beta
That means there might be a few hiccups along the way. If you run across any problems you can always let us know, and we'll do our best to fix them.
If you're interested in Purelymail but want to wait until we're out of beta, check out our mailing list.
Is this for me?Do you want email?
Then yes, probably.What about security and reliability?
We do take security seriously.
As for reliability, we're in beta, but our architecture has proven itself robust so far, our infrastructure runs on the highly reliable AWS cloud, and even if we do have an outage the email protocols are pretty forgiving. (See our status page for our historical issues- there aren't that many.)Do you sell user data or ads?
See our full features list.
Still can't decide if we're right for you?
Come take a look around!