I found a bug or have a feature request!
Our public issue tracker is located here.
- You currently need to register an account on the issue tracker, separate from your Purelymail account. (We know this is inconvenient, and are working on it.)
- Check for an existing issue before opening a new one! If you find one:
- Feel free to add information, or even just a thumbs-up.
- Use the "Watch" button to keep yourself informed of updates.
- When opening a new issue, try to describe your problem with as much information as possible.
- Remember however, this is a public issue tracker. Any information you post will be public. Until we have a better mechanism, consider adding any confidential info in an email to support, and referencing it in the ticket.
I have a confidential or urgent issue
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll try to help you as soon as possible! If you don't get a response within an hour, we're probably asleep.
- If not sending a support request from a Purelymail account, be sure to include your usernames in the email so we can help you.
- If you cannot access your account and have no other email address, you can create a trial account here or use a disposable email address at Gmail or Protonmail.
- Remember to describe your problem with as much information as possible.
I just have questions
Please email email@example.com. We're always happy to answer any questions you might have.
We also have a Discord server
Located here, as an alternate chat-based way to ask questions and get help.