Purelymail is currently under maintenance for the next
. Learn more.
Purelymail LLC ("we", "our", or "us") take your personal information and privacy seriously. Selling your information or violating your privacy are NOT part of our business model.
What information do you store?
We try to only collect information necessary to provide our service.
- Diagnostic. When you use our website, we may gather diagnostic information such as your IP address. This is used to prevent service abuse.
- When you sign up for trial mode, we store the phone number you signed up with to prevent abuse. We delete it from our records after you activate your account.
- Billing. Billing information you provide to us is retained by either Stripe or Paypal, depending on how you pay. It's used to bill you.
- Account activity. We keep anonymized logs of some actions you perform on our systems for diagnostic and support purposes.
- Necessary data. Such as your account info and email, in order to provide you access to them.
How is it secured?
Please see our security documentation.
How long do you retain data for?
- Diagnostic logs are deleted after 30 days.
- We delete all account data immediately when you close your account, although it may remain in backups for up to 30 days.
Will this policy change?
We may periodically review and change this policy from time to time. Continued use of the Service constitutes acceptance of any changes.